Welcome to my Close To My Heart Blog

Scrapbooking and Scrapping are two of my favorite things to do! I love pictures and want to leave a legacy for my children.

I sell Close To My Heart products because I tlove the quality and ease of these items. They definitely help me scrap faster, simpler, easier.

All new customers will receive free shipping with any order of $50 or more from now through October 31.

You can view the Fall/Winter idea book at:
http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/AW09US.aspx
and the other current idea books at: http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/index.aspx

Idea books are also available for purchase for $2 each.

If you are interested in learning about my specials and hot
Close To My Heart deals please contact me at mebfalcon@yahoo.com so I can add you to my e-mail list.

If you love the idea of photo albums but would like someone to do it for you please contact me. In addition to traditional scrapbooks and gifts, I create digital books using photoshop to make one of a kind books. Go to http://www.memorydesigns.blogspot.com/ to see some of these items along with other Close To My Heart projects.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Want to become a better scrapper or card maker?

If you are interested in either taking an occasional class or a monthly group please let me know that either in the comments area or via e-mail. I am interested in teaching some of the many techniques I've learned since joining CTMH. There are many ways this can be done. The best way is a monthly group. We could set it up so the cost would be between $17 and $35 per month. Then we would rotate so that you could be the hostess for the month and receive the party benefits. The other thing I could do is offer classes. If there is something you would like to learn please send me a note or comment and let me know what you would be interested in.

CTMH has new Workshops On The Go that offer a complete kit with a level 2 paper pack, layout guide (for layouts and cards), embellishments, and a unique stamp set (not available in the current catalog) for $29.95 which is a discounted price from purchasing everything individually (value could be up to $35.95). The kits for this catalog are shown below. There are many great things about these kits but a couple of them are that you can flip the b&t paper (patterned paper) over for a whole different look so the layout or card becomes your design. Rotate the layout and change the paper for a whole new look.


Here is how I took the Grace Workshop on the Go kit and made it my own by changing the title from a wedding theme to a thanksgiving theme. Now I'm all ready to scrap my Thanksgiving 2009 pictures. I also made a few cards that are perfect for many occasions. I have a lot of paper left for more layouts or cards, whichever I choose.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment