Welcome to my Close To My Heart Blog

Scrapbooking and Scrapping are two of my favorite things to do! I love pictures and want to leave a legacy for my children.

I sell Close To My Heart products because I tlove the quality and ease of these items. They definitely help me scrap faster, simpler, easier.

All new customers will receive free shipping with any order of $50 or more from now through October 31.

You can view the Fall/Winter idea book at:
http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/AW09US.aspx
and the other current idea books at: http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/index.aspx

Idea books are also available for purchase for $2 each.

If you are interested in learning about my specials and hot
Close To My Heart deals please contact me at mebfalcon@yahoo.com so I can add you to my e-mail list.

If you love the idea of photo albums but would like someone to do it for you please contact me. In addition to traditional scrapbooks and gifts, I create digital books using photoshop to make one of a kind books. Go to http://www.memorydesigns.blogspot.com/ to see some of these items along with other Close To My Heart projects.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

September Stamp of the Month

Every month CTMH has a stamp of the month. This stamp can be purchased outright ($22.95), purchased with a discount (see below) or even received for FREE. This set is very versatile and would be great for scrapping or card making.
Spend $25 receive the stamp set for $17.21
Spend $50 receive the stamp set for $11.48
Spend $75 receive the stamp set for $5.74
Spend $100 receive the stamp set for FREE!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment