Welcome to my Close To My Heart Blog

Scrapbooking and Scrapping are two of my favorite things to do! I love pictures and want to leave a legacy for my children.

I sell Close To My Heart products because I tlove the quality and ease of these items. They definitely help me scrap faster, simpler, easier.

All new customers will receive free shipping with any order of $50 or more from now through October 31.

You can view the Fall/Winter idea book at:
http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/AW09US.aspx
and the other current idea books at: http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/index.aspx

Idea books are also available for purchase for $2 each.

If you are interested in learning about my specials and hot
Close To My Heart deals please contact me at mebfalcon@yahoo.com so I can add you to my e-mail list.

If you love the idea of photo albums but would like someone to do it for you please contact me. In addition to traditional scrapbooks and gifts, I create digital books using photoshop to make one of a kind books. Go to http://www.memorydesigns.blogspot.com/ to see some of these items along with other Close To My Heart projects.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everyday Celebration

From now until September 30 you can get a stamp set, paper, unique shaped card bases, embellishments, and ink to make 16 cards for FREE! The papers in this kit are beautiful and work for anyone! The best part is the stamps are so versatile.

Here are 8 of the cards designed with the paper provided (you can make a total of 16 cards with the paper provided but the stamps can be used forever!)

everyday celebration cards 1

This is how I used the same layouts on regular cards with different paper for a whole new look.

Photobucket

Here's how you can own this great kit.
  1.  Host a party in September with total sales of $400 or more
  2.  Purchase $60 worth of stamps in September (not counting the stamp of the month)
  3.  Purchase it outright for $39.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment